Northern NSW Football (NNSWF) is the peak body charged by Football Federation Australia with the responsibility of growing, developing and promoting the sport of Football throughout Northern NSW.
NNSWF seeks to appoint two (2) suitably qualified and experienced ALDI MiniRoos Development Officer’s to oversee the development, implementation and quality delivery of the ALDI MiniRoos Club Football, ALDI MiniRoos Kick-Off programs and other community football participation initiatives delivered throughout Northern NSW.
The successful candidates will have the experience, credibility and knowledge to effectively communicate with and engender the support of grassroots clubs, volunteers, young players and their parents.
Knowledge, skills and behaviour required (Competency)
- Sound knowledge of ALDI MiniRoos national playing formats, rules and philosophies
- Proven experience working in community sports clubs
- Hold a current FFA community or advanced coaching accreditation
- Hold a current Working with Children clearance or willingness to obtain one
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Knowledge of the structure of football within Northern NSW
- Sound knowledge of the FFA Football Curriculum
- Excellent communication skills, particularly written and presentation
- Have a passion for football, particularly at a community level
Applicants are required to provide a cover letter that specifically addresses the Knowledge, Skills and Behaviour outlines above.
Applicants who do not provide a cover letter will not be considered.
Applications close: Thursday 12th October 2017
Applications to: email@example.com (min. two referees required)
Enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Start Dates: 1 position to begin immediately
1 position to begin in January