Northern NSW Football (NNSWF) is the peak body charged by Football Federation Australia with the responsibility of growing, developing and promoting the sport of Football throughout Northern NSW.
NNSWF seeks to appoint a suitably qualified and experienced Newcastle Permanent Club Development Officer to implement sustainable programs of excellence which aim to optimise the participation and enjoyment of players, coaches, and volunteers at the grassroots of the Sport throughout Northern NSW.
Specifically, this role will coordinate and implement the club development strategies and initiatives in Northern NSW, with a particular focus on building the capacity of Community Clubs and the recruitment and retention of participants at all levels within the football family.
The successful candidate will have the experience, credibility and knowledge to effectively communicate with and engender the support of grassroots volunteers.
Knowledge, skills and behaviour required (Competency)
- Excellent communication skills, particularly written and presentation
- Knowledge of the FFA curriculum and the community coach education pathway
- Knowledge of the FFA National Club Accreditation Scheme
- Proven experience working in community sport
- Experience of working with clubs or within club structures
- Understanding of club development issues and challenges
- Knowledge of the structure of football within Northern NSW
- A passion for football, particularly at a community level
Applications close: Thursday 12th October 2017
Applications to: email@example.com (min. two referees required)
Enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Start Dates: January start