Northern NSW Football (NNSWF) is the peak body charged by Football Federation Australia with the responsibility of growing, developing and promoting the sport of Football throughout Northern NSW.
NNSWF seeks to appoint a suitably qualified and experienced Female Participation Officer to implement high quality, sustainable programs which aim to maximise the participation and enjoyment of female players, coaches, match officials and volunteers throughout Northern NSW.
Specifically, this role will coordinate and implement programs and services within Northern NSW, with a particular focus on the recruitment, retention and enhancing the football experience of female participants.
The successful candidate will have a strong interest in the sport and will be able to effectively manage a number of projects concurrently.
Knowledge, skills and behaviour required (Competency)
- Excellent communication skills, particularly written and presentation
- Sound knowledge of ALDI MiniRoos, the FFA community coach education pathway and FFA’s Women’s Football Development Guide
- Relevant degree or tertiary qualification in sports development related field (e.g. Education, Sports Science etc.) – Desirable
- Proven experience working in community sport – Desirable
- Understanding of female participation issues and challenges within community sport
- Knowledge of the structure of football within Northern NSW
- Strong interest in football
- High level computer skills including Microsoft Office and website management.
- Current NSW Working with Children Check or willingness to gain one
Applications close: Thursday 12th October 2017
Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org (min. two referees required)
Enquiries to: email@example.com
Start Dates: Immediate start