Northern NSW Football (NNSWF) is the peak body charged by Football Federation Australia with the responsibility of growing, developing and promoting the sport of Football throughout Northern NSW. With 64,000 registered players throughout the region, NNSWF is one of the largest State Sporting Organisations (SSO’s) in NSW.
NNSWF seeks to appoint a suitably qualified and experienced marketing professional to develop and implement the marketing and communications plans which will underpin the successful operation of the Lake Macquarie Regional Football Facility (LMRFF) and a range of vital commercial activities including but not limited to Football FIVE5, Fast FIVE5, Sidelines Café, Football FIVE5 Birthday Parties and Sidelines Function Centre. The role’s responsibilities also extend to providing marketing support and expertise to First Touch Football Supplies.
The successful applicant will have demonstrated their capacity to develop and activate highly effective and innovative direct and digital marketing campaigns which drive participation and visitations. The effective servicing of Football FIVE5 Pitch Sponsors is also central to the role.
It is envisaged that the person we are looking for will have the following key QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, COMPETENCY & SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Formal qualifications in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Advertising or similar disciplines;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• A very keen interest in football;
• Highly organised with a strong attention to detail;
• Thorough working knowledge of digital and direct marketing applications;
• Passionate about marketing with a ‘creative flair’ and appreciation of design applications;
• Previous experience in a venue marketing role would be beneficial;
• Confident and mature personality, with excellent corporate presentation, professional, friendly and motivated; and
• A proven record of achieving participation and/or revenue targets.
Applicants MUST submit a curriculum vitae and a cover letter which individually outlines their proficiency in relation to the identified key Qualifications, Knowledge, Competency and Skills Required. Applicants failing to do this and simply submitting ‘generic’ resumes will not be considered.
Employment Conditions and Remuneration Package
The successful candidate will be offered a fixed-term 2-year Contract of Employment.
The base salary is commensurate with Level 5 of the Sporting Organisations Award.
Applications close: Friday 20 April 2018.
Applications should be forwarded to email@example.com with telephone enquiries to Marketing and Communications Manager, Jessie White 4941 7217.