Northern NSW Football (NNSWF) is the peak body charged by Football Federation Australia with the responsibility of growing, developing and promoting the sport of Football throughout Northern NSW.
NNSWF seeks to appoint a suitably qualified and experienced Newcastle Permanent Club Development Officer to implement sustainable programs of excellence, which aim to optimise the participation and enjoyment of players, coaches and volunteers at the grassroots of the largest club based sport throughout Northern NSW.
Specifically, this role will coordinate and implement club development strategies and initiatives with a particular focus on building the capacity of Community Clubs to better recruit and retain participants through the provision of quality participation experiences.
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will have the maturity, experience and credibility to effectively communicate, engage and collaborate with club volunteers.
It is envisaged that the person we’re looking for will have the following key qualifications, knowledge, competency and skills required.
• Excellent communication skills, particularly written and presentation;
• Knowledge of the FFA National Club Accreditation Scheme;
• Proven experience working in community sport and with volunteers;
• Experience of working with clubs and/or within club structures;
• Clear understanding of key challenges facing community clubs;
• Knowledge of the structure of football throughout Northern NSW;
• Working knowledge of Local Government; and
• A passion for football, particularly at a community level
Applicants MUST submit a curriculum vitae and a cover letter which individually outlines their proficiency in relation to the identified key Qualifications, Knowledge, Competency and Skills Required. Applicants failing to do this and simply submitting ‘generic’ resumes will not be considered.
Employment Conditions and Remuneration Package
The successful candidate will be offered a permanent full-time position.
The total remuneration package will be commensurate with the successful applicant’s experience and competency. Total remuneration package range $55k-$65k.
Applications close Friday 23 February 2018.
Applications should be forwarded to email@example.com with telephone enquiries to Community Football Manager, Peter Haynes on 4941 7216.