Northern NSW Football (NNSWF) is the peak body charged by Football Federation Australia with the responsibility of growing, developing and promoting the sport of Football throughout Northern NSW. With 64,000 registered players throughout our region, NNSWF is one of the largest State Sporting Organisations (SSO’s) in NSW.
NNSWF seeks to appoint an experienced Receptionist & Venue Services Co-ordinator to work within the Finance and Administration Department at the Lake Macquarie Regional Football Facility. The primary responsibilities include reception, providing broad administrative assistance to members of the Executive; including the CEO and to coordinate the utilisation of the purpose-built seminar rooms.
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will have experience in a similar office administration role with previous exposure to co-ordinating corporate seminars.
It is envisaged that the person we’re looking for will have the following key knowledge, skills and behaviour:
• Excellent telephone manner;
• Strong attention to detail;
• A drivers licence;
• Competent computer skills (including Microsoft Office);
• Previous experience in corporate events management;
• Initiative and strong organisational skills including the ability to determine priorities, multi-task and effectively and efficiently meet strict timelines;
• Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills, strong written skills and the ability to work effectively in a team or independently;
• Ability to draft timely and accurate correspondence; and
• A strong interest in Football
Applicants MUST address individually, within a cover letter with their application, the key knowledge, skills and behaviour as listed above. Applicants failing to do this and simply submitting ‘generic’ resumes will not be considered.
Employment Conditions and Remuneration Package
This role is being offered on a full time, 38hr/week basis.
The position will be classified as either a Grade 5 or 6 in accordance with the Sporting Organisations Award commensurate with the successful applicant’s experience and competency. The base salary will be in accordance with the Award plus superannuation and allowances (where applicable). Staff reviews are conducted annually with salary increases reflective of performance.
Applications close: Friday 15th December, 2017.
Applications should be forwarded to email@example.com with telephone enquiries to Annette Hervas on 4941 7211