Communicate and provide comprehensive information to members via a website – FREE for all clubs and associations affiliated with Northern NSW Football.
Has your club activated its FREE SportsTG website? If not, your club could be wasting thousands of dollars each year. Start saving money – now!
These websites have a user-friendly content management system that requires no technical expertise in order to maintain – providing a fantastic way to tailor its appearance and showcase the public face of your club.
More than 30,000 clubs across Australia have activated their SportsTG website, making the network one of the largest in sport anywhere in the world.
- FREE – avoid costs related to website design and development, hosting fees, and domain name registrations (save up to $1000 or more).
- All SportsTG websites are mobile rendered.
- Easy to use – no technical expertise required.
- Easily transferable when club administrators change hands between seasons.
- Customisable – easily tailor the site to your needs by changing layout and colour schemes, page headers, menus, sections.
- Include news, photo galleries, profiles, polls, sponsor information, links, event calendars, forums, tipping competitions and can even use external news feeds in order to display the latest relevant news from your sport (e.g. a local basketball club can have a Basketball Australia news feed on their site) – these provide a great way of keeping your site refreshed and current without having to lift a finger!
- Social media integration (e.g. with your Facebook and Twitter feeds)
- Integration with Membership database so that competition information can be posted on the website and provide team or club members a central place to access fixtures, ladders and results.
- Enables open lines of communication & information to be provided to members.
- Support: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week support.
Get Started Now
Create a SPassport.
Contact the Northern NSW Football Digital Content Coordinator via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.