The National Club Development Program was launched by Football Australia in September 2019 to support volunteers in Community Football Clubs to further develop a positive experience for all participants in football.
About the National Club Development Program
Community based football clubs play a key role in the development of football in Australia.
To raise the overall standard of club administration and operations at all levels of the game, Football Australia established the National Club Development Program (NCDP) providing a clear model to develop and maintain a successful football club.
The NCDP is an enhanced version of the previous National Club Accreditation Scheme (NCAS) that was introduced in 2012.
The NCDP provides club’s with an on-line development platform that allows them to answer a series of questions regarding all facets of their football club.
After completing the program, the club will receive an automated report summarising their responses.
Once approved by the Football Australia, the club will be provided with an Action Report noting the top five recommendations that a club could consider adopting for improvement and a logo recognising the level they have achieved based on the information received from their answers.
The topics covered within the program are accompanied with an on-line resource library that will aim to provide Club’s with the tools to up-skill themselves.
The NCDP is expected to help clubs achieve these objectives:
- Improve processes and control mechanisms of affiliated Clubs
- Assist Member Federations and Governing Bodies to better support Clubs, by facilitating a process which encourages greater engagement
- Improve the efficiencies of the sport
- Establish benchmarks of success across Australia
- Improve player retention
- Increase female participation
- Increase MiniRoos Participation
- Embrace and support inclusivity
- Increase the number of clubs accessing and utilising the National Club Development Program
- Improve net promoter score among administrators
Join the Road to Success series – July to November 2021
Join Phillip Andrews, Club Development Officer and other industry experts to better understand the journey taken by successful clubs using the National Club Development Program.
Through first-hand experience and knowledge of the National Club Development Program, Phillip has developed a series of workshops to lead your club towards improving and achieving goals.
How it works
- Join a small group of likeminded clubs across Northern NSW to work together towards National Club Development Program accreditation
- Attend four short monthly webinars from July to November 2021
- Learn proven processes used by clubs to reach their goals
- This all comes at zero cost
We will share how to
- Make the National Club Development Program work for you and your club
- Increase participation (including girls and women)
- Improve your player experience
- Increase player retention
- Connect with your community
- Create a marketing strategy that works
- Registrations are now open
- Spots are limited
- 100% free
Clubs with NCDP accreditation
For more information about the NCDP please contact the Community Football team at NNSWF or click here.
Northern NSW Football Club Development Officer Phillip Andrews – firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 49417206