Cook Hill Utd FC would like to invite Expressions of Interest for coaching and manager positions for the 2020 Season.
There are currently opportunities available across the Northern League One Senior and Junior groups, including Team Head Coaches, Assistant Coaches and Managers.
The successful applicants must be able to demonstrate the following skills and responsibilities:
- Assist the Head Coach with respective line coaching;
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of training sessions;
- Bring football knowledge and experience, passion and enthusiasm to coaching and mentoring our players;
- Create an environment that is driven towards achieving a clearly defined picture of success both on and off the field, with team foundations built on the right preparation principles to achieve that success;
- Enable an enjoyable environment for players and supporters to play, watch and socialise through football;
- All roles will report to the Northern League One Head Coach, Doug West, and provide an opportunity to gain valuable experience in an enjoyable and inclusive environment.
It is essential that all new coaching staff have either completed The FFA C license course or are prepared to gain this qualification in the near future.
The expectation of experience and formal coaching qualifications do not apply for those applying for Assistant coach or manager roles.
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact Doug West (Northern League One – Head Coach) on 0402 300 654 or APPLY HERE.