Home Ground Advantage – Socceroos Tickets Competition – Terms and Conditions
Home Ground Advantage – Socceroos ticket giveaway
Northern NSW Football (NNSWF)
Who can enter?
Entry is open to all Northern NSW Football participants excluding current NNSWF staff.
The giveaway will start at 9:00 AM (AEDT) Monday 28 February and conclude at 12:00 PM (AEDT) Friday 10 March 2022.
How can you enter?
To enter, entrants must:
Answer the below questions via the Home Ground Advantage online form https://bit.ly/SoccerooTix
“Who are the Socceroos playing on 24 March?”
One individual winner will receive 4x tickets to Australia v Japan at Stadium Australia on 24 March.
The total value of the prize draw is $244.
- To complete a valid entry one must fill in their name, email, phone number and answer this question: “Who are the Socceroos playing on 24 March?”
- Entries must be submitted via online form between 28 February and 11 March, 2022.
- A winner will be selected by random on the afternoon of 11 March, 2022 and the winner’s details posted on NNSWF Facebook once they are confirmed as the winner.
A provisional backup of three additional individual entries will also be selected in case any or all individuals who were selected in the first draw forfeit their prize.
Notification of winners
Each winner will be notified via the phone number and email address they used to enter the giveaway.
- The promoter of the prize draw is Northern NSW Football (NNSWF). (ABN 80 001 887 467).
- Information on how to enter this giveaway and prize details published by NNSWF form part of these terms and conditions of entry (Terms).
- All entrants agree to the Terms upon submitting their entry.
- Entries must be received during the Giveaway Period. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time of transmission. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be taken by NNSWF for lost, late or misdirected entries as a result of communication network, computer equipment, software or technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or other circumstance or thing preventing entrants from successfully submitting an entry, or for any injury or damage to an entry or to an entrant’s or any third party’s computer resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in relation to this giveaway.
- NNSWF reserves the right to: a) cancel, terminate, delay, modify or suspend the prize draw at any time; b) withdraw the invitation to participate from any person, including where that person incorrectly receives an invitational email; and c) amend or vary these Terms during the Giveaway Period.
- The winner will be chosen as outlined in the above details.
- The Prize must be taken as offered and are not redeemable for cash or an alternative prize. Prizes are not transferable.
- NNSWF reserves the right to disqualify any entry or entrants at its discretion at any time. NNSWF’s decision on all aspects relating to this giveaway is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- NNSWF may request further information from the prize winner to confirm the prize winner’s entry is eligible and complies with these Terms. This may include, for example, requesting proof of identity.
- By entering, entrants:
- agree to the use of the entrant’s name for the purpose of promoting any aspect of this competition, NNSWF and any of NNSWF’s products or services in any media worldwide;
- confirm that any content they submit is original and does not infringe the intellectual property rights or any other rights of third parties;
- grant NNSWF a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive licence (with the right to sub-licence) to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, communicate with the public and otherwise exploit the submission content in any media for any purpose (including to advertise or promote any of NNSWF’s products or services);
- consent to any act or omission by NNSWF that would otherwise infringe any moral rights that may subsist in the entry; and
- agree to sign any further documentation required by NNSWF to give effect to this clause.
- It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure they are readily contactable through the phone number and email they used to enter the giveaway.
- If a winner does not respond to claim the prize by 10:00 PM (AEDT) Monday 14 March, the winner forfeits the prize. If this occurs, NNSWF may conduct a re-draw and offer the prize to other entrants until a valid winner has been contacted. The newly drawn winner will be contacted using the phone number and email account they used to enter the giveaway.
- Unless otherwise agreed, NNSWF will send the prizes via email to an email address nominated by the winners.
- Unless expressly stated, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winners. Winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winning and may wish to seek independent financial advice prior to the acceptance of the prize.
- NNSWF accepts no responsibility and shall not be held legally liable or responsible for any accident, loss, injury or damage to any individual or property whether direct or indirect.
- Without limiting clause 15, NNSWF makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any goods or services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, NNSWF is not liable for any loss suffered to person or property by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by NNSWF or its employees or agents, in connection with the arrangement for the supply of goods and services by any person to the prize winner, and where applicable, to any persons accompanying the prize winner. This clause does not affect any rights a consumer may have which are unable to be excluded under Australian law. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of NNSWF or its employees or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the costs of having the prize supplied again.
- Entrants’ personal information may be collected by NNSWF, and may be used to determine an entrant’s eligibility for the giveaway, administer and publicise the giveaway, arrange and deliver a prize, if applicable; used for future marketing and promotional purposes (including disclosure to marketing and promotional agencies); and used to publish the entrant’s name on the NNSWF website and social media platforms. NNSWF values the privacy of every individual’s personal information and is committed to the protection of that information from unauthorised use and disclosure except where permitted by law.
- The giveaway and the Terms are governed by and must be construed in accordance with the laws of NSW, Australia. The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of NSW, Australia and courts competent to determine appeals from those courts with respect to any proceedings which may be brought at any time relating in any way to the giveaway or the Terms.