Maitland FC, the Magpies, represent the footballing pride of the region. With a strong history at the elite level within the senior program, the club is about to embark on its biggest growth platform. With the introduction of the Skill Acquisition Program (SAP) the club will build from the youth, and this is a vital opportunity to be a part of giving the great young players of Maitland a pathway that they would have had to travel for in the past.
- Be the driver of the SAP coaching model for the club as it grows
- Engage with club officials to ensure delivery is at the highest levels
- Work with the Technical Director on program goals
- Develop youth players, coaches and assistant coaches
- Ability to attend and run 2 x training sessions per week from program guideline developed by NNSW Football
- Attend Match days
- You must be qualified – Game Training Certificate as a min
- Motivated to help young players develop
- A positive mentor for players and coaches
- Passionate about football and serious about seeing Maitland FC thrive
- Prior to gaining this assignment you must be able to produce a working with children’s check.
Maitland FC is an ambitious club with a fantastic member base and connection to the community. The SAP program represents a great opportunity to develop these connections even further. A small remuneration is available to the successful applicant, so if you are a passionate football coach dedicated to being a vital part of growing the future of the club and sport, then send your application to Rod Haggarty at email@example.com or for further information call 0437 592 056.
Come fly with the Magpies!