Clubs participating in the MiniRoos Halftime Heroes will receive:
- 2 tickets per player (1 for the player and 1 for a parent)
- 2 tickets for accompanying coaches
- 10 minutes playing time on the field at half-time at either McDonald Jones Stadium or No 2 Sportsground, Newcastle.
* Unfortunately due to COVID-19 we are unable to offer mascot and stadium tour opportunities at this time.
Please note that due to the high number of Expressions of Interest that we receive, filling out an Expression of Interest as below does not guarantee the club the opportunity to participate in Halftime Hero activations.
Conditions of Application:
- Coach and players will arrive when gates open and will meet a Northern NSW Football representative outside the facility. Coaches and parents will take players into the stadium and sit in allocated seats.
- The clubs’ 11 players will be split into two teams who will play a small-sided game against each other.
- We encourage clubs to bring players in their U8s and U9s age group, evenly sharing this opportunity between boys and girls.
- Clubs must supply exactly 11 players for the day.
- Two (2) coaches per club will receive free entry to the match.
- Only players and coaches will be permitted entry to the playing field.
- Teams must wear their club playing strip, including shirt, shorts and socks while participating in MiniRoos Half-time Heroes.
- All players must wear shin pads and sneakers. No football boots will be allowed on the playing surface.
- Clubs will be seated together in an allocated bay while watching the game. Parents are encouraged to purchase additional tickets in the allocated bays to sit with their children. The allocated bay number will be provided to clubs by Northern NSW Football staff prior to the game.
- Parents are welcome to collect their children at the commencement of the second half after notifying their team coach.
- The nominated club coaches will be responsible for the players at all times.