Come down to the Newcastle Jets Westfield W-League 2015/16 Community Season Launch at the Lake Macquarie Regional Football Facility on Saturday the 10th October. Newcastle Jets fans can meet the 2015/16 team and participate in free skills sessions. The season launch will comprise of a one hour skills and games session for kids aged 4- 9 and 10-14 and a player meet and greet (autograph/ photo) plus there are chances to win some great Newcastle Jets W-League Prizes.
All of our fans are welcome to attend the meet and greet sessions from 11.15 – 12.40pm. However if you wish to attend the skills session you will need to register via MyFootballClub as places are limited to 100 players. Please see registration guide below for information on how to register for these sessions.
Where: Lake Macquarie Regional Football Facility
When: Saturday 10th October 2015
Time: 10am – 2pm
10.00am – Check-in for participants attending 4-9 skills session
10.10am – First one hour skills session for participants aged 4-9
11.15am – Meet and greet, autograph and photography session starts
12.00pm – Check-in for participants attending 10-14 skills session
12.40pm- Meet and greet, autograph and photography session finishes
12.50pm – Second one hour skills session for participants aged 10-14
2.00pm – Event close
2015/16 Westfield W-League Newcastle Jets Season launch – Skills Session Player Registration
Please follow the following instructions to register online for the 201516 Westfield W-League Newcastle Jets Season launch – Skills Session Player Registration
1. Go to the MyFootballClub website: www.myfootballclub.com.au.
2. Click on “Register Now”.
3. Select “Player Registration” at the bottom of the page.
4. Select the first option – “Click here to proceed to the login pages”.
5. Login using your FFA number and password.
6. After you log in click on the “Register” Box on the right of the screen.
7. Check that your contact details are correct.
All correspondence will be by email. If your contact details are incorrect on MFC NNSWF will not be able to contact you.
8. Make sure your photo is recent and appropriate.
Photos must be a passport style photo from the shoulders up with no hats or sunglasses.
9. Make sure the mandatory fields have been entered and click the “Next” button at the bottom of the screen.
10. On the next screen you will need to complete four steps.
Step 1: Type in: Northern NSW Football (Special Programs) (If you get a message saying there are no packages then click OK and check the club name is the same as above)
Step 2: Select Player
Step 3: Select Registration Package: Jets W-League 4-9 or Jet W-League 10-14 depending on age.
Step 4: select Add Package
Once applied click “Next”
11. Answer the Yes/No question at the top. Read and acknowledge all the Terms and Conditions then click Next.
12. Click on the “Manual Payment at Club” button. There is no payment required
13. Answer the questions on the last page and click the “Save All Answers” button.
Where do I go if I need help with my registration?
If you have any trouble with your registration you can use the following resources to help you.
· Visit the FAQ’s page on the MyFootballClub website.
· View the Player Registration guides and videos which are on the Resources page of the MyFootballClub website.
· Call FFA Support Centre (02) 8020 4199 particularly if you are having problems with your password to login.
Alternatively you can call Nyssa Suchanow on 4941 7206