The NSW Government has announced stay-at-home orders for seven days across the Newcastle, Lake Macquarie, Maitland, Port Stephens, Cessnock, Dungog, Muswellbrook and Singleton LGAs. This is effective from 5:00pm today, Thursday, 5 August 2021.
Therefore, all football activities within these LGAs are suspended until stay-at-home orders are lifted by the NSW Government.
What does this mean for Football in these areas?
- All games, training and other football activities are prohibited
- You must comply with the stay at home orders
- Respective competition administrators will contact clubs regarding the impact on programs and competitions in due course
- Football can continue under COVID-19 safe conditions
- Clubs must complete a COVID-19 Safety Plan
- Anyone attending football matches or training must wear a mask (unless exempt).
- Clubs must follow the one person per four square metres rule
For now I encourage you to: