The Royal Institute for Deaf and Blind Children (RIDBC) Hunter and Northern NSW Football invites organisations to be part of the inaugural RIDBC Kick 4 a Cause on Friday 16th October. Taking place at the Lake Macquarie Regional Football Facility, the event aims to raise over $50,000 for RIDBC Hunter to support children with hearing and vision loss in the Hunter.
Join organisations from all over the Hunter and beyond to see who will be crowned the inaugural RIDBC Kick 4 champions. There will also be a number of fun fundraising activities on the day including skills test and penalty shootout and raffle.
Each team will receive:
- A limited edition jersey for each player
- A 3 x 3 space for your company marquee,
- Lunch provided onsite
- Professional playing facilities
- Post-match awards presentation held on site starting at 6:30pm
- Find at least 5 friends, guys and girls and pick a team name
- Secure your team spot with a $500 registration fee, click here to register(link is external)
- You now have 2 options:
- Pay the remaining balance of $1,500 by the 1st October or,
- Fundraise the $1,500 by asking your friend and family to support. Simply set up your Go Fundraise page or contact Kim Simpson for help:
Ph: 0414 670 044
This is a great opportunity to invite your staff and clients to this fun, first time event and show your support for RIDBC Hunter.
About RIDBC Hunter:
RIDBC Hunter provides specialist assistance for children and adults living with severe hearing and or vision loss. The range of specialist services available at RIDBC is unique in Australia and is benefiting thousands of children, families, adults and professionals each year. These services are delivered by a broad range of highly qualified professionals.
RIDBC Hunter aims to achieve the best outcomes for current and future generations of Australians with vision and/or hearing loss.
> Visit the website http://www.ridbc.org.au/event/ridbc-hunter-kick-4-cause for more information.