On the eve of the first leg of the Herald Women’s Premier League Semi Finals, the first piece of silverware for the season was handed out last night when NNSWF Chairman Bill Walker presented the Premiership Trophy to Warners Bay FC coach Cassidy Davis.
Warners Bay finished the season on 46 points, just one point in front of Merewether United, securing the title on the road on Sunday in a nail-biting 2-1 win over Football Mid North Coast.
Warners Bay only had two losses across the regular season, with 71 goals for and 21 against.
They head back to Taree this weekend for the First Leg of the Semi Finals where they will meet Football Mid North Coast again at 2.15pm on Saturday at Taree Zone Field.
- Presented with premiership trophy last night by NNSWF Chairman Bill Walker
- Coach Cassidy Davis received the trophy
- Finished the season on 46 points, 1 point in front of Merewether United
- Secured the Premiership with a nail biting 2-1 win over FMNC on Sunday
- Only had two losses throughout the regular season
- 71 goals for 21 against