Northern NSW Football club teams playing U8s and U9s in 2015 have the opportunity to play AIA Vitality MiniRoos football at 11 Newcastle United Jets home games over the 2015/16 season A- League season. Teams are required to bring 16 players wearing their club strip to participate in MiniRoos Football games (4v4) during half time.
Teams participating in half time games at each Newcastle Jets match will receive:
- Free entry in to the match for each player (max 16) and 1 coach.
- A tour of the stadium, tunnel and warm up rooms
- Teams will form a guard of honour while the Newcastle Jets players walk out onto the field for their warm up; high fives are a must!
- Watch the Newcastle Jets warm up while standing on the field at Hunter Stadium
- A team photo on the field at Hunter Stadium, team photos will be placed on Northern NSW Football and Newcastle Jets social media pages!
- 10 minutes playing time on the field at Hunter Stadium during half time
To be considered to play AIA Vitality MiniRoos football during half time, please fill out the online nomination form accessible here and tell us why your club/team wants to play AIA Vitality MiniRoos during half time at the Newcastle Jets A-League games! Please note that clubs will be notified 2-3 weeks in advance of the round they have been selected to attend.
Northern NSW Football clubs also have the opportunity to carry the Hyundai Centre Circle mat onto the field at halftime during Newcastle Jets matches for the 2015/16 season. Clubs are asked to supply a minimum of 20 and a maximum of 30 junior/youth players and 5 adult helpers. Each person will receive free entry into the match (maximum of 35). Click here to apply.